Thursday, September 10, 2009

Swine Flu brings families together

Flew to Arkansas to visit the children and stay with my parents only to find out my parents may have Swine Flu: a virus which, contrary to what you may have heard, is not a good virus for young children or pregnant women (two groups I will likely be visiting during this trip). As such I am spending my weekend at Leigh Anne's parents' house and enjoying the company of my children (and without the company of my clothes or toiletries which are at my parents house). It is not what was planned but you have to roll with the flow or go with the punches (or something like that). Yet seeing the children smiling when arrived and then reading and singing them to sleep caused all of my worries melt away. Mia refused to let go of me and cried "daddy" every time I set her down...

It's going to be a delightful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment