Thursday, October 22, 2009

Animation Tips and Tricks

I love the Animation Tips and Tricks blog! I wish this had been around when I was in college as some of the advice would have made some hard lessons much easier to learn. Another great feature is the free eBooks that you can download on the right (although they ended up not being "free" for me as I printed them into book form for reading on my flights). One of the major advantages of learning and trying to break into the industry now is there is a plethora of blogs written by some very talented people. The hardest part is finding them all and then having time to actually animate after reading everything.

And in a completely and utterly unrelated note, whoever that "AM Staff" guy is who occasionally writes for the Tips and Tricks blog, well he sure knows what he is talking about and seems wise beyond his years. They should post more articles written by him...


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment