Thursday, November 5, 2009

Raeleigh makes the call

Raeleigh is growing up so fast and doing so in such a cute fashion. I called my daughters today to talk to them about their day and say goodnight to them. Raeleigh seemed distracted as we were talking (as most 3 1/2 year olds are) so I wished her a goodnight and told her we would webcam tomorrow. Five minutes after hanging up with Raeleigh I get a call from her mother's phone which usually means we have some family business to discuss. But when I pick up the phone I hear Raeleigh laughing and yelling "I did it, I did it, Daddy look, I did it". She successfully figured out how to call me using her mother's phone and couldn't be happier. I have no idea how many people she called before reaching me, but when she did reach me it made her day. And mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment