Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Twas quiet in the church...

Consistent readers of the blog may have noticed that the daily posts have recently become less... daily. But fear not, that will change in the near future. As discussed in previous posts on this blog, I set aside a certain amount of time each day to update my blog but recently I have been using that time to upload Christmas photos to my Facebook account (which many of you read already and discovered this site from it). Once that is done those photos will be uploaded here and posts should be more frequent (although not daily, as I am splitting my blogging time between more sources than just this site now).

Oh, and having a baby and spending family time in states abroad also turned out to be time consuming. Who would have thought?

No comments:

Post a Comment