Saturday, February 13, 2010

Descendant of Shinobi (guitar)

Time for another guitar recording!

I saw a video of this arrangement of a Final Fantasy VII theme about 2 years ago and fell in love with it. At the time I hadn't played in the guitar in about 10 years but this video was enough to get me excited about picking it up again. I spent months learning the piece (and re-learning the guitar) until it sounded decent. Once I "finished" it I began to look for more songs to build my repetoire, but those will have to wait to be posted another day...

This theme is also one of my favorites regardless of the instrument. I also enjoy playing the piano version, although it is difficult enough where if I don't practice it each week I will lose it.



And the original from the 1997 game:

No comments:

Post a Comment