Monday, March 15, 2010

GDC!

This year I had the opportunity to attend the Game Developers Conference for work. One of my purposes included gathering material to write an article on why more animators should attend GDC (the article goes live in April, I will post it then) but I also went to meet many cool people and, of course, check out the newest games! From being slaughtered in StarCraft 2, to testing the Playstation Move, to playing Super Stardust in actual 3D, to hanging out with awesome Animation Mentor people, to learning the new Maya 2011 tools, to meeting Steve Wiebe at dinner, to meeting with people from Valve/Naughty Dog/Insomniac/Blizzard, to having Tim Schafer sit across from me at a party, I had an absolute blast at the the conference and have memories to last a lifetime! Here are the photos, my full detailed report will be published at the beginning of April!

No comments:

Post a Comment